Our e-shop is now open.
All our prints, artist's books and multiples are available.
Check out this month's selection or use the Artists tab to choose anything else and send us an email.
Ongoing and upcoming exhibitions:
The Jellyfish Hideout
Solo show of unreleased work in woodcut, lithography and etching.
December 8, 2022 – March 4, 2023
Atelier Michael Woolworth, Paris
Open Monday to Friday from 11 am to 7 pm. Saturday by appointment only.
- Tu verras, tu verras...
Solo show of paintings and prints.
Atelier Michael Woolworth
March 23 - April 1, 2023
Le théâtre du silence
Solo show with monumental woodcut installation, produced and published by the atelier.
Musée Fabre, Montpellier
December 10, 2022 - April 16, 2023
Current projects underway:
– Four lithographs by Abdelkader Benchamma
– A series of 5 lithographs by Matt Magee
– A series by Mélanie Delattre-Vogt on women with their pets
– A 160×120cm woodcut by Djamel Tatah
– Four lithographs with collage by Massinissa Selmani
– A series of 4 lithographs 90×63cm by Maude Maris
– Three lithographs and woodcuts by Lamarche Ovize
– A manière noire lithograph by Philippe Favier
– A 120×80cm lithograph by Frédérique Loutz
– A set of four lithographs by William MacKendree
– A 90×63cm lithograph by Miquel Mont on Flamenco 45rpm cover designs
– A road trip litho series by Johann Rivat in situ the USA
– Know Your Trees, an artist book of 40 pages, 29,5×25cm, by Blaise Drummond
– All New Ghosts, an artist book of 80 pages by Christian Schwarzwald
– Artists book by Stéphane Bordarier with poems by Frédéric Forte
+33 1 40 21 03 41
2 rue de la Roquette
Passage du Cheval Blanc
75011 Paris France
Ouvert du lundi au vendredi de 10h à 19h.
Samedi et dimanche sur rendez-vous.