All our prints, artist's books and multiples are available. Click on Artists.
The studio is open from 10 am to 7 pm weekdays. Saturday by appointment.
And check out this month's selection on the e-shop.
Ongoing and upcoming exhibitions:
Art fair at Villa Empain
Focus on Brecht Evens
March 14 - 17, 2024
Language, Decipherment, and Translation—
from Then to Now
From the Collection of Deirdre E. Lawrence
Our artist book: Volume IV of Les Mille Nuits et Une Nuit by José Maria Sicilia is on display.
The Grolier Club, 47 East 60th Street, New York City
February 28 - May 11, 2024
Current projects underway:
– A series of lithographs by Katia Santibanez
– A set of monotypes by Maude Maris
– A series of lithographs, woodcuts and etchings by James Siena
– Five new lithographs by Matt Magee
– A series of monotypes by Claire Chesnier
– Three lithographs and woodcuts by Lamarche Ovize
– A manière noire lithograph by Philippe Favier
– A 120×80cm lithograph by Frédérique Loutz
– A set of four lithographs on canvas by William MacKendree
– A 90×63cm lithograph by Miquel Mont on Flamenco 45rpm cover designs
– A road trip litho series by Johann Rivat in situ the USA
– Know Your Trees, an artist book of 40 pages, 29,5×25cm, by Blaise Drummond
– All New Ghosts, an artist book of 80 pages by Christian Schwarzwald
– Artists book by Stéphane Bordarier with poems by Frédéric Forte